\__=( o_O )=
|_ |_ |_ |_
* Web Site: https://catsoop.mit.edu
(or as a Tor "onion service" at http://v52wh2hq4yo7vyzp.onion/)
* Repository Web Access: https://catsoop.mit.edu/repo/cat-soop
* IRC: #cat-soop on OFTC (irc.oftc.net)
* Mailing List: email@example.com
(subscribe at http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/catsoop-users)
* No animals were harmed in the making of this CAT-SOOP.
WHAT IS IT?
CAT-SOOP is a tool for automatic collection and assessment of online
exercises, originally developed primarily for use in MIT's 6.01 (Introduction
to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science via Robotics).
CAT-SOOP is free/libre software, available under the terms of the GNU Affero
General Public License, version 3+. Please note that the terms of this
license apply to the CAT-SOOP system itself and any plugins in use, but not to
any course material hosted on a CAT-SOOP instance, unless explicitly stated
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
See the "installation quick-start guide" at:
IS IT ANY GOOD?
DEPENDENCIES AND INCLUDED SOFTWARE
CAT-SOOP is built with the Python programming language, version 3.5+
The CAT-SOOP distribution also includes several pieces of third-party software,
listed below. Licensing information for these components is included in this
distribution, in the LICENSE.included_software file.
CAT-SOOP includes verbatim copies of:
* Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/)
* highlight.js (https://highlightjs.org/)
* jQuery (https://jquery.com/)
* KaTeX (https://github.com/Khan/KaTeX)
* MathJax (https://www.mathjax.org/)
* PLY (http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/)
* pyaes (https://github.com/ricmoo/pyaes)
* Python-Markdown (https://pythonhosted.org/Markdown/)
* SweetAlert2 (https://limonte.github.io/sweetalert2/)
* websockets (https://github.com/aaugustin/websockets)
CAT-SOOP includes modified versions of:
* BeautifulSoup (https://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/)
* cheroot (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Cheroot)
* DataURI.py (https://gist.github.com/zacharyvoase/5538178)
* fast-sha256-js (https://github.com/dchest/fast-sha256-js)